Tuesday 8 November 2016

I heerd

Hmm  I heerd that some amuricans are gonna elect an el presidente  today or tonight or tomorry.My golly them amuricans even got themselves a electoralcollege to go to if things get shady. I wonders what the tooition might be.The subjects of study are Bribery 101, Stuffing ballot boxes 102,Swapping voters 103 so I heerd .Its gonna be nice to see ol randy Billy make a comeback by golly.Ya don't suppose he is using his old lady to do that? Nah, not good ol Bubba. Say ! that there Podesta feller knows a lot about drawing and quartering. Ya don't think he is fixin to use it on the other candydate if hisin is the weiner. I don't think i shall watch the hoo haw. Will look at the weather channel instead.Ya don't haf to be a weatherman to tell which way the wind is blowin don't ya know !!
 As the eyeties say it Chow!


No comments: