Saturday 27 June 2015

Feeling Groovy

  Yesterday we did something that we hadn't done in six years. The wife and I went to a farm and picked thirteen pounds of strawberries which were organically raised.The thirteen pounds will last us about six months  and will appear in pies with garden fresh rhubarb, jams, shortcakes and ice cream topping.  MMMMMMM.
    I bought an orange juicer last week and am drinking fresh no additives delicious and refreshing juice.

   Right now health-wise I am feeling the best I have in three years. For instance, a year ago I could not have picked those berries,I now cut the lawn  here and that is something I would not have attempted a year ago. I feel my stamina increasing also. I even felt mentally good enough to write a book review for Amazon..lol.

Update : Six weeks after posting this my health took a downward spiral due to a serious but rare side effect from an iron supplement prescribed for me because of  suspected anemia.

1 comment:

Wisewebwoman said...

A new lease on life - good for you.

XO
WWW