Wednesday 16 December 2015

Some observations

   Well here I be back for another try.Health wise I am doing fine and have another doctor added to the coterie lol.
    Its a crazy world now and getting more so.In reading and studying History I have wondered what it would be like to live in or near one of the ancient superpowers at the end of its reign.Watching our neighbour to the south I have this feeling that I will have my wonder answered sooner than later.
   Grocery shopping the other day my lady picked up a small roast of beef and dropped it like it was a hot potato when she read the thirty dollar price tag.We eat very little red meat and our protein comes from pork and chicken.
    Just this morning on the boob tube there was a piece about thieves raiding stores in Ontario and stealing all their red meat.I presume that it ends up on a black market.
    We now can buy beer here in the big Loblaws and Walmarts but not in the mom and pop stores.Have to look after your friends first eh Kathleen?
     In the interest  of truth and reconciliation I must disclose that I had to give up alcohol because of two medications I am on.I did tell my darlin that if my ol sawbones tells me that a have month left it will be right to the beer store after I get some medical maryjane,
     Getting back to our neighbour I read that since the first of this year there has been 350 mass killings.To qualify as a mass killing you have murder four or more folks.
    I wont be visiting the ol last superpower.
        Its no country for old men.
 
I'm still the Government Funded Blogger unless Junior cuts off my largess.

No comments: