Monday 1 February 2016

CHF


  I'm still feeling well ! ( fingers crossed here) Since I have this wellness of being I have started to do exercises for us advancing maturity folks (i.e old folks)A slight drawback to the exercising is the fact that congestive heart failure (CHF) prevents going at it like I did for years.The worst thing that afflicts my crowd is loss of balance due to a sedentary life.In a lot of cases illness is the culprit  which I know well.
    My dear lady has also began the fitness regime in order to keep me encouraged. That is a big bonus.
    If somebody tells me that I'm full of poop I say no no its full of water. Fluid management is strongly needed by us CHFers. Hmmm..... CHF sounds like a new political party eh. Getting back to fluid management which is keeping track of fluid outgo and intake records for the doc to look at.For CHF people excess fluid will be fatal hence the need for observation.

 

No comments: