Thursday 14 July 2016

Rambling


Back here again.I know that I.m tardy about posting.Aging is the culprit, see just too many interests and to much knowledge to try to acquire (It seems that there is an End Times prophecy about this) Must find it. Paul's prophetic letter to Timothy sure nails what is going on in our world today.Imagine him writing nearly two thousand years ago about our present day world. Wow!

Our family is blessed with a little lady who has recently traveled with her Mom to Alberta and came home with gold medals in skipping. She is a member of the Georgian Jumpers team.The event was the National Championships.

 My dear wife and I have been on a fitness kick. I found a you tube video called 60 minutes in chair exercises. Why in chair? Well its damn hard to find exercises that a CHF type can do safely.The exercises concentrate on strengthening the core, keeping the joints flexible,using a breathing technique during said workout. Since doing these I have increased my walking from a few hundred yards to 1.5 km or one mile with no shortness of breath and finished in 27 minutes.
  What bugs me is there is non existent support for people with CHF. The cardiologist I have seems only interested in poking a pacemaker into my heart which I do not need. Thats enough bitching for now.

Its been ninety-four degrees in the shade here in the afternoons and I am reminded of the hot summer days when I was a young feller.Those hot days started on the last days of June went through all of July and most of August. It aint like that nowadays, Bunkie.

Before I forget,its going on nearly ten months since my health has improved to almost normal.

  Thats it for now. Gee no tiepos !


1 comment:

Wisewebwoman said...

Delighted to hear your health is improving and you're back in the saddle. "No tiepos"?

LOL

XO
WWW